Business Cards









Artist Statement


   These business cards attached here are pieces I created in Adobe Indesign. All three cards (front and back) incorporate my full name, example information, and most importantly my logo. The overall vision of my these works were that I wanted to do something simple and soft. I wanted to stay away from sharp lines and harsh angles, and make it lighter and more fun. I used pastel colors to contrast the dark primary colors of the logos. 

    I imagine these cards would be for a personal small business of mine. Using InDesign I ran into a few trials and error. I used my skills to create simplistic work, while keeping in mind things like correct formatting, bleed, and page layout. The colors reflect a pastel color palette which is easy on the eyes. That was a key component of my work, I wanted it to be inviting and warm with its layout and decorative elements. 
 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animated GIF

InDesign Homework 1

Photoshop Class