Welcome!

 Hi everyone!! My name is Kate Sixsmith and I am a senior at the University of Tampa. I am an Advertising/Public Relations major with a minor in applied communications. I am originally from Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania which is about an hour east of Philadelphia. I came to Tampa mostly for the beautiful weather, but also fell in love with campus and the surrounding areas. I am grateful to call this



place home for the last three years. I am the middle child in my family, with an older sister who is twenty-four, and a little brother who is fourteen. I was committed to the University of Tampa for women's soccer, but sadly tore both my ACLs, so I decided to give that part up of my life. Since I spent so much time throughout the years playing soccer, when I stopped, I had to find new hobbies. I began to explore more creative parts of myself like painting and photography. I spent so much time doing these things I began selling some of my work. I found that I still love working out and being active, and spending time outdoors. 

Being an Advertising/PR, I am super excited to be in this class. I am expecting to improve my skills in writing and design layout in digital media. I feel these skills can really help me in my future career goals, and my overall education with this major and minor I am in. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animated GIF

InDesign Homework 1

Photoshop Class