Letter to my Future Self


 Hi Kate,

    As I sit down and write this letter, I am very curious about the person you have become 20 years from now. I can only imagine how much growth, experiences, and challenges you have faced along the way to become the woman you are today. As of right now you are in the first few weeks of your senior year of college at the University of Tampa. Mom, Dad, Joe and Anna are all doing great. Joe just started his freshman year of high school and is loving it so far. Anna got a perfect score on her LSAT and is applying to law schools! A lot of excitement is happening. You currently work for Innovo Living management company still, and it’s been amazing. Julia and Kaylee are still your roommates as well and you all are having such a good time. You are loving your major more and more and continuing to look into graphic design, as it is an interest for you currently! 


I hope so many things for you in this future state, but above all else I hope you are happy and healthy. I wish that you are content and that you have found such love in relationships and people you surround yourself with. I also expect you to have followed your dreams and not have let anything stop you. You are such a strong light in everyone's lives you meet, and I hope that you have used that along your journey. 


In sending this letter, my intention is to create a connection between the "you" of today and the "you" of twenty years from now. So, as I send this message into the future, I do so with hope, gratitude, and a huge sense of excitement.


With warm regards and the deepest of hopes for your happiness and fulfillment,


Kate




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animated GIF

InDesign Homework 1

Photoshop Class