Photoshop HW 3

 



I feel this image would be really hard to photoshop myself into. The lightening and filters of this image would make it hard to match up with a separate edited photo of me. 





This image gave me some inspiration for the upcoming Somewhere project. As I was looking through this mans Instagram, he does a lot of cool shots with Photoshop and celebrity images. In this picture, I saw Margot Robbie, and I had the idea of adding myself in a Barbie movie scene. 




These images make a laugh because the author of them has people message and request Photoshop details. He then alters them in a funny way but also on par with what the individual asked for, but in a different way. These photos made me laugh because someone asked him to make the boys dad a little shorter, so the author made the dads whole torso smaller in a funny way. 



I liked the illusion of these images. The use of shadows and light to reflect onto the girls face is a great way to naturally create illusions by using organic materials found. I like this edit because I feel like I can use this tactic in my photoshop edits to create illusion. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animated GIF

InDesign Homework 1

Photoshop Class